Five Factors that Make or Break a Home Sale
As sellers you need to understand this point when you go to sell your home...be REALISTIC on price...it does not matter what you paid for your Rhode Island real estate home. It does not matter how much you owe on the mortgage either.
What matters is the here, now and what the real estate market says your home is worth. Yes, it is true that you really do not set the selling price of your home.
1) Condition of Your Home. How have you maintained your home? Buyers want a house very well maintained. The more repairs needed in the home the fewer buyers there are to appeal to in this real estate market.
2) Price of Your Home. You think you determine price for your home don't you. But the market determines the market price not what you paid for it. The selling price is based upon comparable sold homes in the last 6 months in your area. The bank appraiser for the buyer's lender makes the determination on the home- a very important piece of this process. Being willing to negotiate the price is such an important part of being a realistic seller in this market.
3) Competition. How many homes are on the market that are of similar size, style, location and similar amenities makes a difference on being able to sell a home quickly.
4) Mortgage Rates. The low mortgage rates opens the doors for many buyers that have good solid credit. So enticing the good buyers in while rates are low is an important part of a pricing strategy.
5) Marketing. Promoting your listing on a variety of internet sites from multiple listing service, blogs, web sites and many on line venues makes it visible to buyers who are looking. It is crucial to have a Realtor that knows the power of the MARKETING word and online visuals for your home (Youtube, slide shows, photos,etc.). It is all about marketing exposure that WOWs buyers.
It takes all of these five items to come together to place that SOLD sign in front of your home.
Ask me what this waterfront RI Realtor can do for you to make your property sell. Give me, Ginny Lacey Gorman, a call today to do a Home Market Analysis at 401.529.7849 or email me at email@example.com. I know the South County RI real estate area having lived throughout this region my adult life. I work, breathe and live here besides cherishing its landscape. I would love the opportunity to help you.
Five Factors that Make or Break a Home Sale.
Rhode Island real estate agent and licensed RI Realtor, Ginny Lacey Gorman, lists homes and waterfront property in Rhode Island at 401-529-7849.
This blog © and its contents is original to Ginny Lacey Gorman
Ginny L. Gorman, a purveyor of Fine RI Waterfront Real Estate
Specializing in waterfront, ocean front, vacation, coastal and luxury homes for sale in North Kingstown, South Kingstown, Narragansett, Jamestown, Charlestown, East Greenwich, Exeter, West Greenwich RI and beyond ... I sell dreams! Because there is no place like home...the RI Real Estate Agent in the Sparkly Red Shoes.
Looking for a knowledgeable Rhode Island Real Estate Agent? Let me GOOGLE one for you!
cell: 401.529.7849 Ginny Lacey Gorman, Realtor