Charlestown RI Real Estate Update | February 2013
Charlestown, RI real estate update for February 2013 provided by Ginny Lacey Gorman of waterfront RI real estate:
- Properties active and on the market: 78
- Single-family properties closed in February 2013: 7
- Average sales price: $ 680,520
- Sales price to list price ratio: 100%
- Average days on the market: 154
- Sales currently pending: 10
Central Beach in Quonnie Charlestown RI 02813
Based on this most recent home sales data, the Charlestown real estate market is a buyers market.
- Breakdown of the 7 Charlestown RI home sales is as follows for the month: 3 homes sold under $300,000, 2 homes sold between $300,000-$400,000, 1 home sold over $400,000 and 1 home sold over $1 million. In February, the under $400,000 home generated the buying interest in homes here for the second straight month.
- Home sales in February were up by 17% over the prior month even with the Blizzard last month. Higher end buyers are normally in warmer climates for the winter and not buying homes in Charlestown. However, those who know the Charlestown RI real estate market know to watch for the buys year round.
There is no doubt that homes here are desirable to buyers in all price ranges but especially the coastal Charlestown homes.
Searching for Charlestown RI homes for Sale? Begin here for all your RI home search needs.
Looking for a waterfront RI real estate agent that not only knows her RI coastal real estate market and markets her clients homes on line with success? Call me and let's have a discussion regarding your home search or home sale.
I would love the opportunity to help you. Contact Ginny Lacey Gorman today at 401.529.7849 or email me at RiByTheBay@gmail.com. Let’s discuss your home needs now. Charlestown RI Real Estate Update | February 2013.
View Charlestown RI 02813 in a larger map
Ginny Lacey Gorman is a waterfront Charlestown Rhode Island Real Estate Agent who works and knows the Charlestown RI geographic area of homes for sale, schools, happenings and important tidbits of information well.
This blog © and its contents is original to Ginny Lacey Gorman
Ginny L. Gorman a purveyor of Fine Waterfront RI Real Estate
Specializing in waterfront, ocean front, vacation, coastal and luxury homes for sale in North Kingstown, South Kingstown, Narragansett, Jamestown, Charlestown, East Greenwich, Exeter, West Greenwich, Westerly RI and beyond ... I sell dreams! because there is no place like home...the RI Realtor in the Sparkly Red Shoes.
Looking for a terrific Rhode Island Realtor? Let me GOOGLE one for you!
cell: 401.529.7849 office: 401.884.4100 ext.268 Ginny Lacey Gorman, Realtor