Kingston Fair | May 18th | Kingston RI. The Kingston village spring fair is so anticipated every year by South Kingstown RI real estate owners and from all in surrounding towns. It is a jam packed family affair for young and old. It is a South Kingstown event happening on Saturday, May 18th from 9 am to 3 pm. Parking is around the University of Rhode Island side streets since the fair takes place on Route 138 righ smack in Kingston Village.
Hosted by the Kingston Improvement Association there is so much planned for this day at the Kingston Village Spring Fair, as follows:
- Kingston Free Library. Book sale, live music with the Boogaloo Swamis, children activities and Free fire truck rides.
- South County Art Association. Sale of pottery and a juried show is happening right here.
- Lily’s at Little Rest Bed and Breakfast. Newly opened is hosting an open house to showcase the restored Potter-Reynolds House.
- Fayerweather House. Kingston Hill Gardeners annual plant sale.
- Kinney Azalea Gardens. 500 varieties of azaleas and rhododendrons to view.
- And more from good times and food for all. The Kingston Fair is free to attend.
This is an event that is truly local for the Kingston RI homeowners. When my kids were young, this was not to be missed and was clearly blocked out on the calendar as a must do event. It showcases the true Rhode Island spirit of community and caring by sharing so much.
Please come down and support the Kingston Village Spring Fair on Saturday. Yes, it returns every year but it only happens this once in 2013!
This post is brought to you as a public service post by your RI coastal real estate agent, Ginny Lacey Gorman.
View Kingston, RI 02881 in a larger map
If I can be of real estate service to you and your family, please reach out to me at 401.529.7849 or email me atGinny@RiHouseHunt.com. Kingston Fair | Saturday May 18th | Kingston RI.
This blog © and its contents is original to Ginny Lacey Gorman
Ginny L. Gorman, a purveyor of Fine RI Waterfront Real Estate
Specializing in waterfront, ocean front, vacation, coastal and luxury homes for sale in North Kingstown, South Kingstown, Narragansett, Jamestown, Charlestown, East Greenwich, Exeter, West Greenwich RI and beyond ... I sell dreams! Because there is no place like home...the RI Real Estate Agent in the Sparkly Red Shoes.
Looking for a knowledgeable Rhode Island Real Estate Agent? Let me GOOGLE one for you!
cell: 401.529.7849 Ginny Lacey Gorman, Realtor